Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Visiting Jr Lee

Visiting Mrs Lee and Jr Lee

This afternoon, after running some errands I drove down to Bedok Reservoir for my arranged appointment with Mrs Lee and Jr Lee. When i got there, Jr Lee had just awoken from his nap and was in a pretty cheerful mood. He couldnt remember who I was and when asked by his mama, slying toyed for time. FInally we gave up and just told him my name. I wasnt upset or anything cos seriously, the poor boy how could i have expected him to remember my name since he hasnt seen me for so so long.

While chatting with Mrs Lee, I competed with Jr lee on a 'find-goldenbug' competiton. Even though I had a large advantage of being alot older (22 years leh) he had a tremendous advantage since he reads the book EVERYDAY, the SAME book. Nevertheless, what's there to lose right? So we competed, 1-2-3, turn the page and the hunt for the goldenbug begins. In the first few pages of the book, Jr Lee was spectacular! He knew where goldenbug was even BEFORE we turned the page.

But as the pages progressed, he took alot longer but still alot faster than I did. Goldenbug is this really tiny yellow bug (like duh) you got to spot on the page. This boy is sharp man i tell you. so there we went page after page till he got bored.

He's really no longer a baby anymore. He's a big boy now. Alot taller than he was previously, kindda lost alot of his baby fat and his personality has changed a little.

but all in all.... still cute.. =)

No comments: