Monday, July 16, 2007

a beautiful weekend

Dotty's a married woman

Who would have tot, i would be attending Dotty's wedding? Life is really full of suprises, just like how I got to know Dotty. Dorothea aka Dotz aka Dotty is my friend from ForeRunner in which I stinted for about 1.5 years. Sitting opposite her throughout that time, I really got to know her really well. Funny thing is, I actually got to know her even before my Stint in ForeRunner cos I actually went on the very first Ultimate Road Trip with her.. (yes we were the pioneer batch.. now they are into their 4th batch. time really flies..) But prior to that, she was actually my senior in VJ Choir. Didnt really know her then cos she wasnt in Chorale but i knew of her through my Chorale seniors (check out yannie's blog, www.yannisms.com) that I hanged around pretty often. So it's really funny how God has brought us together.

Took many pictures of the little flower girls who were under my charge for that day (i.e. Church wedding), they being non other then Miss Emily Seow and Miss Kyrie Ng. More pictures of them later (so stay tuned.. come back to view) They looked really pretty and angelic in their little pink frocks but they just couldnt stay still! and making sure they didnt get all hot and sweaty, their head-bands stayed put, their hands were clean, their mouths free of traces of biscut crumbs was something that kept me on my toes and on the look out. The page boy however, was really good.. kuddos Ryan! you did an amazing job!=)

No comments: