On Tuesday, after visiting auntie Winnie, my sis and I decided to meet at Kovan MRT on a spur of the moment since she was in that vacinity and I was going to meet Dr Li after that anyway. So off I went, first figuring out the best way to get to that area and who else better to ask then Mr See who lives @ Compassvale. =) He gave me really good directions and I was at Kovan in about 1/2h - 45 mins. The efficency of Singapore public transport man. Took the LRT, MRT and the bus feeling like a true tourist of my own country. haha. pretty fun. And Chomp Chomp didnt dissapoint as well. It's a pretty cool area actually but really packed with cars and people. Thankfully we went early, hence beating the crowds (yes it was crowded even though it was a TUESDAY night). Gee.. people..Singaporeans... Foodies... hee guilty as charged.

No comments:
Post a Comment