Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Relieving Stress the Grace Tan way

There are many ways of relieving stress and different people do it differently. Some people sleep, others go for a run, read a book, talk it out, do something else to get their minds off it, cry etc. Some may have one specific way of relieving stress but in my case I require a combination of a few. One of which is crying, letting it out with my tears especially since I often get lost for words when I’m upset. This relates specifically to stress; however combine this with sadness and feelings of depression; you would start seeing binge eating. Usually, I’m very aware of what my intake is, how much, taking and weighing every intake (food especially, fluids I’m not so stringent) seriously, But when I’m feeling awfully sian, that goes out of the window. Dangerous isn’t it? And the feeling after the binge is awful, I feel guilty but what can be done only to bear and consequences as you see yourself growing fat in areas you dun desire for the adipose tissues to deposit. =)

Admittedly, things haven been so great on the school front, with clashes with the school administration the past few days. But I’m reminded today that indeed God knows best and that His ultimate plans for me will always come to past. And that these plans He has are the best options even though I cant see them as such for now.

Here’s a picture I ‘stole’ from Daniel’s multiply site.. =) of my sister and me! I don’t think I look really fantastic there but I think my sis is absolutely gorgeous! But then again, I’m biased. Cos she’s my sister and like she always tells me, I have a soft spot AND am absolutely biased towards pretty girls.


No comments: