I'm having alot of problems with my assignment . i have done a fair bit but its not concise and precise yet with alot of loop holes everywhere. I dunno how to proceed. Im stuck and its due this coming monday. The best part is i still have placements to attend. I have my final assessment this week and i cant screw up this week as well.
Oh boy. I'm very very sian. Still in the hospital trying to get moving with my assignment. but with no guideline i dunno what to remove duno what to add so that i can stick as close to teh word limit as possible.
Think i will just go home .. catch the next train. buy a piece of chocolate and pray and ask Him to help me. next train is at 756 i think now its only 737pm oh boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment