A New Addition
Check out the side-bar on the right - Joy's Update. I have decided to set up a separate section for my sis
Reason?
This is because so many of her friend's read my blog.
TO ALL MY SISTER' S FRIENDS:
This is for you guys, since she doesnt update her blog. Dont expect long descriptions of what's happening in her life though. It will just be little snippets of my sis's life.
Hope you like it!
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, I like the little side you included for Joy... its very thoughtful of you. Thanks!!
BTW, you've never used the word hullabaloo? okay, maybe its just my family... I tend to hear it a lot more in Peranakan families or those with some sort of influence from Malays or peranakans... hmm...
kind kind grace. the only updates I get of your sister are when I read your blog. then I can email her and go "Eh, I heard that you XXX" so sad rite? so yes, will continue to faithfully read your blog to find out about your life, and that of your sis, who has a blog but won't blog. bad joy! by the way Joy, you looked HOT in your dress at your grandparents' event!mwah ha ha!
oh boy! these comments are so fun! i'm so glad i did this corner! =)
and yes, what to do? she lazy to blog.. so got me to be her mouth piece. =p
youre welcome to read anytime!
Post a Comment