Communication, difficult but essential
Coming October, I will be helping out in GCTC Comm Training on Communication Skills, teaching ways to flop and Language. I enjoy teaching a class but I'm a little nervous this time round as I will be teaching my peers. For example, Tingni will be in the class! My gosh.. Dunno how it's going to be like. Will I have the credibility? Not too sure. Will I see myself capable of it as well?
Funnily, God has really taught me the importance of communication recently. I said this to someone, "Communication is difficult / tough but essential" Wa.. really, it's so important to be able to communicate well. You are never able to read one's mind 100% all the time, hence misunderstandings often happen. It's a chore to undo misunderstandings, tiring to understand one another's mindsets, time consuming to figure out how one another sees things. But ultimately, its needful.
A lot of problems result because we sweep things under the carpet, accumulating them till one day it explodes in your face and lo and behold, all hell is let loose. So, my two cents worth to all you out there... "Communication is the key to the success of strong friendships and relationships"
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment