Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Meeting the girls

For the first time in 5 years, i got an sms from the J1 girls asking me to join them for dinner, for a meal! I was surprised that they called me up, that they planned this but yet at the same time I was very happy (words fail me as usual). I was literally on a high.

We went to Thai Express for dinner, took very long to order cos they constantly veered off course, (making me and audrey wait patiently for them). Finally, we ordered and we began talking and talking and talking... well, what do you expect.. girls. =)

afterwhich, we proceeded to Gelare for ice-cream, coffee, waffles and began session 2 of talking. We covered a whole myriad of topics, ranging from school to life. Never really seen some of them so forthcoming before and it truly warmed my heart.. =)

To you gals:

Thank you for planning this dinner, thank you for inviting me! you didnt need to but you gals did and I was blessed by your company the whole night. I was feeling really tired when I first sat down but by the time we left so that Amanda can go home and catch 'My Lovely Samsung' I was revived and rejuvenated!

It's been 4.5 years now, and I am so thankful that God allowed me to stay in Singapore these past 4.5 years so that i could get to know all of you and experience last night with you babes! Sigh... =)

Love you all!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

GRACIE POO. its SAMSOON.

my lovely samsoon!
not my lovely samsung! ahahahahahaha (: