Here I am once again, tapping on free internet outside of the office and home. This time round, I'm at Starbucks, trying out the wireless here. And i managed to get in! However, i had to alter some DCHP/IP thingy so I'm hoping that everything will go back to normal when i get back home and when i go back to office. *crossing my fingers and praying hard.
Why am I here?
Jansen called me a few days ago and asked me whether I was free to meet up for dinner. I told him yeah sure and where he would be. and he said, he would be at starbucks every night studying until 1130pm! I was like whoa.. hehe. So okay, decided to meet him there. So happened, I had to bring home my laptop to discuss some stuff with siew san (my cousin) about some anniversary stuff so heh heh took the opportunity to try it out. yeap
and Bert is sitting on my laptop looking so cute!
* Bert is not a living creature, he is a soft toy that Jingyu gave jansen.
More about Jansen boy boy...
He's 16 this year, one of the boys in the Outreach comm that anthony and I co-lead. Got to know him a lot better this year and ended up being his jie (don't remember how that happened but yeah it happened) This is pretty atypical since I'm not the type to have jie's, mei's, gors or di's but oh well there is always exceptions.
Currently, he's studying furiously for his O Level prelims right next to me (his friend is sitting directly opposite me) as it's really just round the corner. so jia you jansen (if you ever read this)
anyway, here's some update on my life.
the weekend just passed...
was hectic! Here's a look at what my organiser looked like:
Saturday, 26th August 2006
0800hr meet JC classmates for breakfast @ Chin Mei Chin along Katong Road (they were late! grumble...)
1030hr attend Paul and Suzanne's wedding in Bedok Methodist Church (the church I attend)
1330hr had B&S (my bible study group) in church
1600hr want to the hairdresser to get my hair done for the wedding dinner
1920hr off to the wedding which was held at Ritz-Carlton
Took some pretty photos of the wedding with the church gals (who were dressed up to the nines) as well as my church pals who went.
Sunday, 27th August 2006
0830hr Off to church for Frontliners
1100hr went to Bedok Corner to have a discussion with Gavin
1230hr Back home to welcome my tua ee (eldest auntie) who touched down in the morning from London.
1500hr Off to Siglap Centre to order the bouquet and corsage for the LE GRANDE party
1600hr My relative begin arriving, and practice commences followed by dinner
2030hr everyone went home and cleaning up commences
By the time i was done, I was ready to bath and have a time of horizontal meditation. Sunday's have been pretty hectic for the past five weeks.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment