Hey guys, after one week of silence from me I'm back to blogging again. My mission trip was really fruitful as I saw God doing so much in the field. I'm glad i was part of the medical team, providing a service as well as I can. More updates from that in a few entries to come!
Other stuff in life:
60th Wedding anniversary plans continues... It is fast approaching its actaul date so every sunday afternoon has been now designated as rehearsal days. Relatives would start arriving at around 5pm to begin rehearsals for 60 sparkly years presentation. I'm in charge of this section and it has indeed been challenging and fun at the same time. A sumptious dinner is always provided at 7pm for the hardworking singers and family members, accompanied by coffee and tea afterward. Rehearsals begin again after dinner around 8 plus till max 10pm. I'm usually throughly exhausted after everyone has gone home as coordinating people to sing their parts, come in at the right section is really .. something. =)
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment