realised I haven blogged in awhile. This week has been pretty packed with 7Days stuff for me. Some info for you guys and gals:
7Days is the chinese band of ForeRunner. Made up of largely vounteers, 7Days is a all guy band comprising of 8 guys on stage and 1 off stage (sound guy) As some of you know, I like Chinese music. Currently, I'm the scheduler and advancer for 7Days for their Fall tour.
Just a few days ago, I attended the 7Days retreat. It was really good for me, as i got a taste of what it was like to be 9 guys for an extended period of time. Also, the process of walking through the past (history of 7Days) got me excited and renewed my vision of why I was doing what I was doing. Of all the stuff in ForeRunner, i feel the most for this band. Really, it's such a large market out there for chinese music, yet maybe no chinese band using chinese music to spread the gospel. I only know of 7Days.
So anyway, 7Days retreat lasted for about 1.5 days.
Rick Warren is in town
The past few days, there was a conference held at Newton Life Church. 7Days was the worship band for both mornings and I was helping out as a backup vocalist. Felt a little out of sorts on wed night but shall not dwell into it here cos I'm okay already. =)
Today, met my former disciple Lindy! hahaha, its funny how God allows us to connect back again after so many years. She was in Science for a year (that was when she was my disciple) . afterward, she felt God calling her to social work, so she made the switch to arts. Even though we were technically still in the same school, didnt really see much of her cos of the different fac that we were in. but still meet up here and there to catch up.
anyway, really had a good catching up session with her, hearing what's been happening in her life, the challenges in life she faces, seeing how she is trusting God in every circumstance. I have no part to play in it but its just so amazing! =)
Praise God for who He is, our provider, our lover and our strength!
Friday, July 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment