Thursday, July 20, 2006

The lake house, starring sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves
View it @ : http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thelakehouse/

I really do want to watch this when it comes out cos the storyline is pretty unique and really creative. Well, of course like almost any other girl, I'm a sucker for such pretty love story movies. and well, yes I cry at movies (heh heh so now you all know)

But as i was watching this trailer, reality kindda hit. In real life, Is it possible to like/love a person so much even though you have never met and you have only converse through mails? Dont you need the human interaction to seal it? Can you know someone is meant for you without the face to face interaction? Can we be exactly the same with words as we are in real life?

I wonder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you know what, the show you're talking about is actually adapted from a Korean movie called "Il mare" i think... haha.. quite a nice show, going by the korean one.
haha.

Grace said...

wa .. you watched it already? you're quite the movie guy eh?

Anonymous said...

Haha.. no lah.. i saw the trailer. That's why i know. But the trailer looks good.. haha paints a very romantic picture. Haha... with all the longing yet not being able to be together...

Anonymous said...

Haha.. no lah.. i saw the trailer. That's why i know. But the trailer looks good.. haha paints a very romantic picture. Haha... with all the longing yet not being able to be together...