Tuesday, July 18, 2006

a long but fruitful day

Today was eventful for me though now my feet are killing me. Much to think through, reflect, consider. Not sure how today actaully helped but it did. Sorry being so coded. Just processing some stuff. =)

Anyway, retail therapy. I realise like any girl, it makes me happy. I may not enjoy shopping (which is true) but when i do feel the urge, it makes me happy, especially during destressing moments. Like today. I bought two new pair of shoes! whoo pee! I have a shoe fetish.

Yes, I do have more shoes than i could wear in a week, but as someone has said (that someone shall remain annoymous), "you can never own too many shoes."

To YAMers in my mom's group: Yes its a want and not a need these shoes. =) but I'm not the daughter she quoted at the first bible study class! (dont think i am anyway)

No comments: