Wednesday, May 06, 2009

getting to know myself more....

working life has forced me to look at my work attitude. and i must say there are many things i need to change and many things i'm not happy with.

I give up too easily. many a times, when i cant achieve something, my self-esteem goes all the way down and every right that I have done before is negated. I automatically think i'm extremely lousy and a hopeless case.

yeah. thats it. and it made me have a lousy day as usual. and i did a silly thing. i asked the doc whether he could come pick me up. He did of course and while waiting for him i felt extremely bad for making take that trip, yet he was really sweet about it.

Now, I'm watching greys anatomy in an attempt to clear my mind. yeap. life.

Yet, I was reminded just these past few days that God loves me not for what I can do for him but for who I am. And here i am, facing these troubles.

God really teaches man, when we ask him to give us understanding and to guide us. yea.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know it's easier said than done but "do your best and God will do the rest"...ps