The Doc and I attended a birthday party thrown by her parents yesterday at their place as representatives of her God-Ma who is currently in BKK. We also attended as friends of her parents as well as fans of thediaryofanewdaddy .
Dressed in a pretty pink frock, Sarah was fresh from a nap and in a happy mood, mingling with all the numerous aunties and uncles who were more than happy to play with her.
Gor Gor Caleb was also busy playing hosts to the many little children invited to the party. He even helped ND in the giving out of door gifts for the kiddies who attended, remembering the names of each and everyone of them (impressive!). He also made the Doc's day by offering him one of the gifts. However, much to the Doc's dismay but glee, ND told Caleb that gor gor Chew Chew is a MAN not a BOY. But well, the little boy in him was already pleased.
It was quite fun watching all the kiddies running around and socializing amongst themselves. I guess you could say it was organised chaos. As I hung around at Ben and Gen's house and did my favourite past time of people watching, I realised how relaxed all the parents were. They were unfazed by the kids, taking everything in stride. I guess they were used to noise, mess and kiddies zooming around. Quite a sight.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment