Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Picnik and photo editing

Once in a while, when I find the 'current' and spare time, I like to edit the photos I take, adding character to the photos. Many people do this to all their pictures to enhance their quality but well, I'm lazy. and i have a short attention span. here's one that i did using Picnik. It was featured in today's digital life and i find it very easy to use for those who are beginners at photo editing. This offers you an easy application with impressive results!

By the way, thats the Doc in his cadet haircut and plastic black glasses if you didnt recognise him. This one above is a photo of me during my melbourne days with from left: Yuying, Kathy and Esther.

2 comments:

Pauleon said...

nice photo of endrool! hehe

Grace said...

heheheh thank you. he will say, 'of course i'm photogenic'