Saturday, November 22, 2008

Return from Staff Summit

This week, I havent been around in Singapore as I attended the SCCC (Singapore Campus Crusade for Christ) Staff Summit in Malaysia. David Eckman was the speaker at this conference and he was talking about Knowing the Father's Heart (am I right?... Cant exactly remember the title off hand right now).

Dont really know what to comment about the conference, just that it was nice getting away for a retreat as it helped me draw near to God again. I wouldnt say that the retreat was awesome for me, that it was a milestone in my life but it helped me to move on I must say, to be reaffirmed that God has really called me out of ForeRunner and into a new phase of life. Maybe its because I have been out of touch too but whatever the case, catching up with old friends and even making new ones in the Summit was a good practice for me of getting back into the groove of Singapore life.

the sub-reason i was there was also so that i could get some photography tips from the guru...The guru gave me an afternoon lesson about composition, light, aperture, shutter speed, etc so much so that my brain was swimming from all the information. I'm a slow learner but hopefully with more practice my pictures will come out better. Here are some of the shots taken at the Staff Summit...

* For the rest of the shots, please go to Steps of Grace

1) Evan, Shirley, Eliza at the Women's Afternoon with their prizes

2) Amber looking absolutely stunning

3) Ryan & his friend, the monkey

4) The Guru himself being e model for a change

5) Master Ng again

No comments: