This weekend was crazily tiring but fruitful. Why? Here's why:
1. My workload in the office suddenly increased many fold cos of the upcoming Rhema Conference on Tuesday. There were also things my boss passed me to be completed by Tue. Many things but I guess I rather be busy then idle. Strange I know, maybe cos I just dont like not doing anything
2. Hospital Visit to NUH children's ward and NKF Ward was a blast - 13 of us went down to NUH armed with a great many bags of toys, crepe paper flower, cards, and popcorn! This time round, almost everyone (with the exception of me, jingyu & friend and Tim & friend) was sec 3 and below. We even had two p6 boys with us - Kai Hoe and John.. =) It was great fun having them around... and they were so uninhibited. even though they were only 12, you should have seen them in the wards. armed with flowers or popcorn or in Kai Hoe's case a little bear puppet in his hand, they went from bed to bed, saying hi, giving out flowers and popcorn and singing xmas songs. I'm proud of them... =) But I must say, I was tired out by those two at the end of the day. they are full of energy, and together they are a lethal combination. I'm getting old..
3. Concurrently SYC was taking place in church. Because of the hospital visit prep and visit itself, i didnt manage to go for much of the camp. But I did go for the evening sessions by Pastor Joyce from River LIfe Church. Indescribable, is how I would put each night's experience.. because of what I see in my friends as they praise God and trust Him with their life.
So in short, crazily tiring but nevertheless, fruitful. =)
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment