Friday, December 22, 2006

Sick

Sigh, I have been sick the past few days. down with flu, so I have the works. Found the symptoms online at CDC website: 

Symptoms of flu include:

    * fever (usually high)
    * headache
    * extreme tiredness
    * dry cough
    * sore throat
    * runny or stuffy nose
    * muscle aches
    * Stomach symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, also can occur but are more common in children than adults

Have everything except usually high fever (maybe not yet) and stomach symptoms. Have been having wet cough as well. Just this evening it was a cute sight. I was at home and many people were giving me their own prescriptions. So what do you do in such in situations? A) ignore them all and not take anything B) take everything that each recommend. 

Yeap.. sigh.. what a way to spend christmas. All I want for christmas, is to get well... not my two front teeth, I have those already (unless something happens from now to monday.) 

Blessed Christmas =)


1 comment:

peanut said...

pleanty of rest for you! and we'll give you all the love you need!

all i want for christmas is for you to be well too...!

*hugs*