=)
Here are some photos to prove it:
Afterward, my sis decided that we should drive down to Borders to finish up some christmas shopping. So off we went, with me in the driver's seat. Initially, I was thinking, hmm.. shouldnt be a problem cos it's a monday afternoon, the open air carpark opposite Wheelock shouldnt be that crowded. Boy, was I to eat my own words.. There were hoards of people trying to find a carpark lot, the ugly Singaporean appeared and I was harrased. Urgh. It took me like 3-4 tries before I manage to get into the lot I was hogging and in my head, I was already envisaging what people were saying about me. "this girl, aiyoh, jia lat la..", "...no wonder, P plate drive..." and so on. But I did it! Phew..
afterward it was off to Borders, Wisma, Lucky Plaza to get presents. Whoa, rushing with the crowd was never a fav pastime of mine but well, when you need to you just have to. Poor Andrew had to entertain a very tired and dazed Grace after that who was totally washed out by the rain and the crowd.
Christmas, a time of giving lah, but oh man... cant we singaporeans do our giving in a different way? This is not a hustle and bustle... this is a push and a shove down at Orchard Road during Christmas Season.
3 comments:
I cant tag you... i dunno why? i tried it out on every other blog and i could... weird! its some cookies thingy... "your blog told me"! since i cant leave a tag... i'll leave a msg... loveloves... (:
regina btw
hahah hello i cant tag on my own blog as well dunno why dun ask me
grace
lovelies.. go to your internet brower's system prefereneces and adjust the cookie settings..
and then you shouldnt have a problem tagging...
Post a Comment