I have a t-shirt that reads "some girls are born lucky" and I believe i'm one of them. I dont really believe in luck so I'm going to say that I'm blessed. Why? In many areas, family, friends, school, I have been blessed but today, something really made me feel the top of the world.



These bunch of gals are the girls I teach in Frontliners, the youth ministry in my church. I tell you, I love them to bits! I have been teaching them for 4 years now, and truly i've seen them grow so much. =)
Not only are they beauties in the making, they are pure in heart, girls just longing to run after God. Yes they are pretty, but it is what is internally they makes them even more beautiful, more radiant as they shine God's love to others. Truly, this year has been a joy teaching them as i watch them taking initiative to do things, to ask questions. There has been trying moments but amdist all that, i saw them grow closer.
Thank you, for making my day you dearies! Love you all lots!. =)
2 comments:
i LOVE THEM TOO!
oh and i've got the more embarassing photos in my comp.. *grins* including the one you were eating the chocolate apple and talking... hee hee hee!!
*backdrop of pictures are courtesy of peanut inc.*
Post a Comment