Thank You
6 weeks, God, 8 students, 12 ForeRunner staff. A journey that hope to create a life changing atmosphere and indeed it has. Thank you God for everything. Too many lessons I've learnt from this 6 weeks. Maybe in the next few weeks i must post them up. But for now, here's a song for you guys.
Amazed
Intro:
D/F# G2 Asus D/F# G2 Asus
Verse 1:
D/F# G2 Asus D/F# G2 Asus
You dance over me, while I am unaware,
D/F# G2 Asus D/F# G2 Asus
You sing all around, but I never hear the sound,
Chorus:
G2 Asus
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
D/F# G2
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
Em7 Asus
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
D
And how You love me,
Verse 2:
You paint the morning sky, with miracles in mind
My hope will always stand, for You hold me in your hand
Bridge:
G2 Asus D/F# G2 Em7 A D
//// //// //// //// //// //// //// ////
How deep, how wide, how great, is Your love for me,
G2 Asus D/F# G2 Em7 A D
//// //// //// //// //// //// //// ////
How deep, how wide, how great, is Your love for me,
G2 Asus D/F# G2 Em7 A D
//// //// //// //// //// //// //// ////
How deep, how wide, how great, is Your love for me,
G2 Asus Bm7 Asus Em7 A D
//// //// //// //// //// //// //// ////
How deep, how wide, how great, is Your love for me
Last Chorus:
G2 Asus
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
D/F# G2
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
Em7 Asus
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
D A/B
And how You love me,
A2 Bsus
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
E/G# A2
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
F#m7 Bsus
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
E
And how You love me,
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment