Saturday, June 10, 2006

Haven Blogged in awhile

Going on mission trip tomorrow.

I'm going on mission trip tomorrow and i'm really excited about it yet a little unprepared. I feel like I'm going in blind, not too sure what to expect, not on top of things. But oh well, my sis's going to be there to ensure no balls are going to be dropped so phew.. not so stressful. would only feel lousy that's all but at least things get done. =)

Really haven been in the right frame of mind to write about my past 4 weeks. Dont really have time to give you a whole spill right now as well. But...

If you wanna find out more about what's been happening in the ForeRunner office recently, have a look at dotz's blog:
http://daddylittlegirldotz.blogspot.com/

alvin's latest entry (http://alvinokh.blogspot.com/)
about the chinese song 遗憾 also struck a chord with me. so do have a read. It's similar but not exactly as well. =)

for photos: go see Daniel's website: http://bullettothehead.multiply.com/photos

Oh well. Many thoughts. Will blog when I've got my thoughts sorted out and when i come back.

No comments: