Wednesday, November 26, 2003

2 days to exams and counting...

Ever feel like you've studied alot but in actual fact have not cos there is just too much time? Feeling like that now. Not to say that I have completed my studying and the A+ is within my reach.. (still kindda far) but having too many days to study for one paper makes you lethargic.

Well, on a brighter note, exams are FINALLY coming to an end. This semester has really been one long roller coaster ride. What with NO 1 week break, PROJECTS and LAB REPORTS to do, TESTS back to back within one week plus my committment in Cursade this year, there has never been one boring moment. Maybe until now.

BUT.

Christmas is coming! I am looking forward to that! PLus the 2 camps i will be attending.. 8-13th Crusade Camp and 18 - 22nd Dec. Youth Camp. Fun, Fun and more fun!

Well, back to my books now. But I'll be back.

A question to ponder:
" Would you consider yourself post-modernist?"

No comments: