The time of the year again!
Greetings! It has been a really long time since i posted anything here.
Well, Still in the midst of my exams, with one tomorrow and another next friday.
I get comments like," are you sure you are in the midst of exams?"
I admit, I have not been stressing myself out, having sleepless nights (quite the opposite actually). Life goes on as usual, just that my days are spent in the library, spoiling my eyes reading words, font size of maybe 8?
I got to admit, exams are a bane of my life. But it is great toning excerise too! For all science students, you will know what i mean. My textbooks this year weigh an average of 3kg each!
Put this together with an hour journey to and fro from school, you get great toning!
(provided you do this everyday, which i dont, so nothing much has changed)
Let's get on to something more interesting, Carolling!
It's the time of the year!
Above the paid carolling I usually do every Christmas with Chorale, This year, I will be helping out in the youth carolling session in my church.
Yesterday, went for a mass carolling practice with the adults in church and it was such great fun seeing the adults letting their hair down and really having a rowdy good time!
Really energised me and hee it was really fun!
Christmas - the time of year to spread the love and joy of God.
It's back. With more vengence.
But first, Hari Raya Puasa.
=)
Wednesday, November 19, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment