Monday Blues..
Every wondered why Monday blues and not Monday greens? or Monday Greys? Visually, wont the latter be a better choice of word? And why doesnt Friday have its own colour? Like the Friday Pink! Hmmmm. bUt we do have TGIF - Thank God It's Friday.
Technology decided to fail me on Sat after I wrote my blog. Cos i had a test on Sat morning, i decided to switch off my phone to save the battery. However, when I tried to switch it back on, it just wouldnt turn on!
Yes, i tried changing battery pack. ( i knew you guys were thinking of that..) but it still couldnt operate.
To make thinks even worse, my laptop decided to go crazy on me on SAT too! haha. I was extremly amused by the technology failure i was suffering from. But amidst the downturns, it was actually pretty good for me.
It allowed me ample time to study for the upcoming test. So i'm not complaining.
Monday, November 03, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment