Anyway back to e rest day. Since my sis was off too today we decided to hang out together. Met at somerset at 10am to have brunch at this bakery along kiliney rd called simply bread I think by le bijoux. Shared a brunch set and each had our own coffee. Total cost = $15. Not bad... Had a lesuirely lunch and subsequently bought some breads for our dinner cookout later.


Next it was off to visit someone in hospital and following that Tangs to check out some retro fridge that they were thinking of buying for the new apartment. Bought a chopper (haha... Which e doc said after, 'who u want to chop?') and found e fridge which was really tiny and expensive! Immediately the thought of such a cool fittting in e house was scraped... Just not worth it.
Next stop, Taka. It was really quite the tai tai life. Moving from one shopping centre to e other. Jie casually mentioned that there was a Kate Spade shop in taka and I started getting excited! We went to have a look as usual With no intention to buy since e prices were well out of my budget though I always dreamt of getting one. I suddenly remembered that I had a taka voucher given to me for my birthday. Quite a sizable amount too so I casually asked whether one could use taka vouchers at the store and the answer was Yes! And the rest I'm sure u can guess. Checked out the bag I've been eyeing, recheckee the cash value of my vouchers, got encouraged by the sister to buy and presto! I'm the proud owner of my first branded bag! :)
With love
2 comments:
Ooh post a pic of the bag!! :)
Can't find a picture online! So will have to do it manually
Post a Comment