Tuesday, March 16, 2010
This week
This week just started for me today. Worked on Sunday, off yesterday and gng to be working all through to sat morning since I'm on the graveyard shift this week. The doc is also on night call quite often this week, which works out well I guess. Can't wait for wed to come too cos we have a swimming and dinner date with the other lee family! They always bring a smile to my face those little lees... :) but for now got to figure out about work to be done in the wound project I'm involved in. I'mearningnew things every day be it in the ward or in this project. It's good cos I like learning new things. But the process of learning can sometimes be difficult.
Yep, that is my week ahead. Time really flies.. It's already march. Wow
With love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment