Saturday, February 27, 2010

A long time

It's been a while since I've blogged. Life as a nurse in the Singapore acute hospital is hectic and tiring. There is so much to know and u can never stop learning and re-learn.I guess I could also blame it on my brain which is like a sift. Knowledge are constantly being lost to replace new ones. Need God to really help me retain all the info in my brain!

Life as a married has also been quite challenging in terms of more housework, juggling of time to accomplish all that needs to be done. Feel like I have changed too. Whether it's for the better or worse, I dunno. Maybe worse maybe better. Anyway, this is my attempt to start blogging again. Hope it works!





With love

1 comment:

peanut said...

glad to be able to read your posts again! hope you are doing well! take care!