Monday, April 27, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic - the movie

Since the Doc was off on a sailing trip with the Navy as part of his national service and I had an off day after working 8 days straight, I chio-ed Miss Chan (aka Selene Chan, #2) out for some retail therapy, movie and a nice meal. 

it's been ages since I've watched a movie and bought something from the shops (trust me, I dont like shopping) But just strolling into various shops at Far East Plaza was quite relaxing and therapeutic. Found this top I really liked and decided to treat myself just this once!

Next off, we went back to Plaza Sing to catch the 1625hr screening of Confessions of a Shopaholic which got good reviews from people. and well, just watched to watch something light hearted and fluffy too. 

and... it was really really good! It's one of those shows that you:
1. watch with your girlfriends
2. leave your boyfriends at home to do their own stuff (or in my instance leave them on board the ship)
3. can just gush about how cute and sweet and suave the lead actor is 




Yeah.

I'm so going to buy the DVD when it comes out. =) 

No comments: