Saturday, February 23, 2008

grocery shopping at Vic. mart

Being the first Saturday here in Melbourne, Dawn, SS and I decided to make a trip down to Vic. Mart to get some food to cook in the week to come. having not had a breakfast meal together, we trooped down to a cafe opposite which looked pretty inviting to us.

Siew San had some yummy looking set comprising of 2 eggs (leaving the egg yolk behind on the empty plate), bacon, mushrooms, bread and some other stuff while Dawn and I each had a croissant filled with different fillings. The food was alright, not bad but not great.

































































After seating there for almost an hour, we set off for Victoria Market in search for our purchases. I have never been to the V.Market on Sat morning and it reminded me of a larger version of Preston. I do however enjoy going to Richmond where its Asian stores one lined up one after another. However, since our fridge is really small, we didnt dare buy too much stuff in case we didnt have space. By the time we completed our marketing, it was time for me to meet the gang for lunch. So Dawn and SS left for home while i continued on to meet them for lunch.

No comments: