Hihi!! Hahaha Grace asked me to guest write on her blog since I have been too free for words…. Well just for starters…this is Andrew aka Endrool here….woah has the last 2 weeks been an awesome holiday relaxing…hahaha waking up everyday at 10am (Australian time of course) and been just going out buying DVDs and books. Can you believe that DVDs here are like SO CHEAP!?!?!?! There is this store at Preston (Some place near) where they sell DVDs at A$6!!!! Bought like 5 at a shot!
Anyway on to some other interesting news apart from what my previous co-guest writer, my lovely pretty cute xiao mei Selene, wrote……
A few defining things to note hee… I think My blog is gonna be super obsolete at this rate….. hmmmm wonder how …
Anyway… Since Selene’s dad was around…We drove up to Dandenong Range….we sat this cute train called Puffing Billy up the hill and the scenery was FANTASTIC….something tt Singapore definitely dun have…we were saying if we had a railway train up Bukit Timah Hill.. no more forest already hahahaha…. We decided to be like the Aussie kids and sit on the railings… its nice to haf the wind running against ur legs as we went up the cool mountain
I think the Aussie parents are the ones that are daring, allowing their kids as young as 4-5 years old to sit on the edge like how Selene, Grace and I did and letting them enjoy nature…lest I forget, here is what we saw along the train ride. I liked it!

A few defining things to note hee… I think My blog is gonna be super obsolete at this rate….. hmmmm wonder how …
Anyway… Since Selene’s dad was around…We drove up to Dandenong Range….we sat this cute train called Puffing Billy up the hill and the scenery was FANTASTIC….something tt Singapore definitely dun have…we were saying if we had a railway train up Bukit Timah Hill.. no more forest already hahahaha…. We decided to be like the Aussie kids and sit on the railings… its nice to haf the wind running against ur legs as we went up the cool mountain
I think the Aussie parents are the ones that are daring, allowing their kids as young as 4-5 years old to sit on the edge like how Selene, Grace and I did and letting them enjoy nature…lest I forget, here is what we saw along the train ride. I liked it!

Of course along this place like ALL Singaporeans we went to this very very quaint cottage for HIGH TEA…its called Miss Marples, taken from Agathe Christie… FYI: JOY… Its just as nice as the place at the ulu place near botanic gardens that you and Grace liked…. Plus u can enjoy English tea, scones (Which was scrumplicious!!), good ice creams! Selene’s father finished up one whole fruity ice cream ALL by himself!




And of course higher up the mountain we had fantastic views!
Here’s the picture of the car we drove. Wow man…we had a free upgrade to a Camry 2.5L. It was pure joy driving it and Grace and I took turns to drive. It was really really smooth. Much smoother than any other car I have ever driven. But then, the colour was awful. SEE!


Anyway apart from visiting the region, we also got to eat good stuff like Peking Duck like what Selene showed as well as this fantastic duck stall at Preston (An area where Selene and Grace goes shopping. The area is a bit like the wet market in Singapore. Wow I saw the fresh pastas there…looks GOOD! Gonna bring back some hehehe). The pictures shall speak for itself. Oh yeah, just to add on, these 2 girls HARDLY eat rice…so the tub of rice below was finished by Uncle Chris (Selene’s Dad)- 2 bowls and Yours truly – xx bowls (Forgot how many)
Oh and the 2 gals have not killed me with their cooking. They in fact have whipped up many dishes and their ingenuity amazes me sometimes. From making Tau huey to trying out different ways to make soup and their many attempts at more complicated dishes. Selene is now my shifu of cooking. Taught me how to make vegetables THEIR way, which was yummy! Hahaha and I taught that to Alex when he came over. No photos of that now. But there is a video of me cooking lying around. Ask Grace hahahaha… totally xia sui lor! But some pictures to prove that I didn’t kill anyone with my cooking or gave anyone diarrhea. The gals liked the chicken rice I cooked. But I think the next batch I made when KY and Alex came lacked Oyster sauce…haiz…
(Sorry technical error on lousy Blogspot...no pictures for now)
Ok then more like a picture blog =). Until the next entry from Grace… God bless and Thank God for the gal’s hospitality, the blessings all round and the peace from this holiday. Its been really needful.
(Sorry technical error on lousy Blogspot...no pictures for now)
Ok then more like a picture blog =). Until the next entry from Grace… God bless and Thank God for the gal’s hospitality, the blessings all round and the peace from this holiday. Its been really needful.











No comments:
Post a Comment