Thursday, October 12, 2006

MY SISTER! has turned into an alien

HELP! My Sis has turned into an alien!

SOS! SOS! check out the two photos we were taking just now... One was so normal looking and than suddenly she morphed into an alien!!!!! oh my gosh oh my gosh... someone call 911! 911! urgh!!!!!



5 comments:

peanut said...

playing round with photo booth i see?

Anonymous said...

heheheh.. yeah! grace

storm said...

how um...attractive? jia you on Joy's marathon efforts! But I thot a marathon was 42km?

Grace said...

a marathon IS 42, she's only doing 10km... hahah of course i got permission before putting that on.

storm said...

wah that's still v commendable man! the only times I've ever covered 10km was during the many New Paper Walks (see? walk, not run) in my teenage, early 20s years & during my training in the academy, eons ago! I'm inspired! but I'm no Wong Lilin man! Go JOY!!!