Monday, October 30, 2006

DAY 1 & 2 of BKK Family Trip

Sawatdii kha!

Greetings from Bangkok, Thailand! I'm on a family trip in Bangkok, staying with my Grandaunt and uncle in a beautiful place called Ascott Apartments on Sathon Road. It's B-E-A-U--T-I-F-U-L... The past few times I've been to Thailand, I was on mission trip , if not buget holiday. This time round, I'm living in style all thanks to my grandaunt and uncle. Thank you! For wonderful shots just go to: http://www.ascottbangkoksathorn.com//Gallery.htm

Day 1 and 2 passed by amazingly as we enjoyed ourselves just lazing around in the apartment last night and this morning, using the pool and gym. Than, it was off to Siam Paragon Movie theatre to catch a movie - The Departed. Fantastic movie in a fantastic movie theatre! Again, I felt like i was a luxurious holiday (maybe too many rough and tough holidays). This movie theatre is really really something. Beats any of ours back home. Check out the photos i took both publicly and sneakily in the movie theatre. (all photos are on my multiply site: http://stepsofgrace.multiply.com)

The Departed is an adaptation of the Chinese movie Infernal affairs. It's pretty good so do go check it out when you can.. after our movie, my sis and I decided to do some galavanting through Siam Sq as well as the famous MBK. We got good buys both of us but we didnt go overboard! arent we good or what! hahaha.

Well, I'm off walked out now, so happily sitting in my room typing this in my PJs. =) It has been a relaxing day. More to come tom, heading down to a forensic museum! Should be quite interesting and maybe stay in the apartment to watch movies! sorry lah, we are busy people back home. watching tv is a luxury =)

Remember to check out my photos!



No comments: