2 weeks back, Chris, Andrew and I met in Plaza Sing for dinner after work and school just to catch up as well as to go buy some stuff at a shop in Plaza Sing without realising that the shop was no longer there. We combed every floor thinking that we might have missed it in our haste to get to it. But it was gone. Since I was the one who told them the shop was in Plaza Sing, I felt bad and seeing that it was still early, around 7-ish, I suggested that they leave their cars in Plaza Sing and we take a mrt ride to Orchard, wheelock. They were game and off we went!
Haha.. it was funny, weird actually seeing the two of them in the mrt. I'm pretty sure they blended well in the train station, but nevertheless it was priceless for me just seeing them there. Andrew even commented, "how come take so long?" hahah.. this is what happens when you are used to having a car, having mobility.
Thank God for cars yea? =)
Here's a picture of the two of them..

No comments:
Post a Comment