Sunday, July 03, 2005

Worship

Of all the Christian songs i know, i have two fav songs, Still and I've got the Joy. This is the lyrics:

I’VE GOT THE JOY

There’s anointing in the air
I can feel it everywhere
I’ve got power in my soul
So let the river flow

Can you hear the rushing wind
It’s blowing deep within
My spirit is alive
My life has been revived

I’ve go the joy
I’ve got the peace of mind
I’ve got the faith in the Holy Ghost
That fills me everyday

I’ve got the melody
I’ve got the Word
The Word of God, that sets me free


STILL

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are god

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust


And for my friend,
"... testing of your faith develops perseverane. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
---- James

No comments: