Thursday, May 26, 2005

Restringing the guitar

Today, i learnt something new. I learnt how to restring a classical guitar. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, the only irritating thing being that because they are nylon strings, they require some time to fall properly into the right tension. Hence you can tune them patiently and get them all perfect. But when you play a song, in 2 mins flat it all goes out of tune again. every single string.. urgh. Frustrating. Hope it stablises soon though.

Met some of my mission trip mates this evening just to work out the english program and watch american idol. I am glad i joined them tonight instead of going home as i really enjoyed myself just throwing out ideas, laughing at one another, cracking silly jokes.

it is amazing how we are all getting to know one another so much better. I'm glad.

No comments: