Tuesday, May 31, 2005

INDIFFERENCE (Written By Jaq Tay)


Often i have my own itinerary
Have my own opinion, that's my usual doing
Don't need you to come in, don't want you to tell me
Don't want you to infringe, don't you mess with me
But then wait a moment, I may need you I think
I'm beginning to see, I'm beginning to sink
It's still a better deal than a heck-care attitude


To know you
To have you by my side
I need you
I want you by my side


Faith is believeing what you cannot see
Can you see the wind, can you see what love is
Faith is taking a step, might turn out to be the best
Compared to strictly no quest, never at rest


Most people like to feel they are in control of things when things go well, we dont think we need anybody else. But too often, many things in life just dont go the way we want when things get out of hand, can we still remain indifferent to help or should we just admit we need someone who knows what's best and is in control?

No comments: