I survived yet another traumatic bus ride from my home to school. Wasting 3 hours of your waking time on the bus is a killer. (i.e. that is 19% of your time) I wish they make tertiary schools in Changi. Like behind expo? All that land! Even going to Tekong for lessons would be so much faster!
Maybe the new school will be in the east! The one that they are so secretive about.
Enough about my traveling stories. How have all of you been? I am currently waiting for Tingni to come to school so that we can “collaborate” for our LSM 2104 project. Why the “”? Cos it’s suppose to be an individual project! =) hee.
Changing topic, the university wireless network is disgusting! Even though places near LTs are SUPPOSED to have great connection, I am now sitting RIGHT OUTSIDE LT 24 and YET I CAN’T GET any CONNECTION! Why? Anyone knows? Oh well.
I actually did this entry on word and copied it into my blog!
okay. back to my work. update tomorrow.
Current reading interest: Newspapers.
Friday, February 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment