Since I had a rest day yesterday, I arranged to meet up friends for meals-catch up sessions at various places in Singapore. One such place was in the heart of the business district - Shenton Way.
It has been awhile since my last visit to this bustling place so having a few minutes to spare before my lunch appointment at 1pm, I decided to walk around and soak in the atmosphere of working in Shenton Way.
Hoards of people were roaming the streets of district as because of the timing, people were on their lunch break and many (as seen by the number) have taken the opportunity to get out of the office for a breath of non-air conditioning fresh air and a new environment even if its only for an hour.
As I roamed around the shops along the station shopping center, one shop caught my eye. There before me just behind a glass wall, were 4 men sitting shoulder to shoulder, on a narrow long bench in one of the 10 min Japanese hair salons. They were all dressed in business attire, long sleeves, black/grey trousers, some with tie others without with haircuts which were either a little too long or a too unmanagable. It was a worthy shot if only i had my camera with me.
I guess why not? get a quick haircut during your lunch break. I guess not just one but at least four (plus the two who were in the hot seat already) had the same idea.
=)
Funny. that image, though not exactly very hilarious will be with me for quite awhile. hahaa..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment