Yea..tea breaks are of utmost importance here.. ha ha its the culture i tell you.. but its good also. highly doubt i will have time for tea breaks in Spore when I start next yr.
but God has been extremely good to me this clinical placement and I'm so thankful for his provision and his guidence. I can care for 4 patients on my own no problem.. doing all the meds, showers, blah blah if needed. So i think I might be okay hopefully when i go back and have 8 patients with the help of an AN. I will definitely still need help from God.
So anyway, i'm sitting in the computer lab doing some paper work. i got to go to the Chew's place in a while to practice my piano since I'm playing for Xiao Wei's wedding on Wed! other than that, just going to try do some work today cos my week ahead is pretty packed!
Here's a picture of me in the empty computer lab just doing some admin stuff and catching up on internet.. love this room.. nice and quiet.
Side note:
Here's a photo of a sidewalk in Chinatown, Melbourne. It's a picture of a clothes line on the back wall of a shophouse. Thought it was pretty quirky and cool. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment