Today, as I read my BSF notes on Matthew 18, I was reminded of the need to be of child-like nature. It wrote, ‘a child is not ashamed of needing help. A little child is submissive to parental love and authority, dependent on parents and unimpressed by status. A child will choose Mother’s arms above those of anyone else. A child is also unconscious of humility.’
I experienced that this morning during my quiet time this morning and just having it reaffirmed as I read my BSF notes was a form of encouragement to me that I’m walking down the right path today. I may not walk down the correct path everyday and at every junction I come across. But the knowledge that God loves each of us ever so dearly is enough to assure me that even as I walk down the wrong path, He creates a new road ahead for me to take. Not only a road, but a light to the path, a gentle but firm leading along that path.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment