Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Visiting Monash

Last week, having the whole week off from school (mind you there was assignment to do, not slacking away) I decided to pay Daphne a visit at her new home as well as have lunch with Susan and Jayden. Since I live in the city now, getting to Glen Weaverly is not such a tiring affair. It took me about 40 mins to get to Glen Weaverly by train and about an hour plus waiting time for me to get home from Huntingdale. Mind you, its not the actual journey that takes that long, its the WAITING for public transport that kills. I spend half my traveling time literally waiting for transport cos transport here is just well, to be it kindly, not user friendly, leaves much to be desired and basically, sucks.

So anyway, didnt take many photos but i did have a blast that day. Meeting susan, playing with Jayden, going for Student life meeting, going to Daphne's place, having an interesting conversation with her landlord, cooking dinner.

Here's what i took:

No comments: