Tuesday, February 06, 2007

excursion to Sim Lim Square

Believe it or not, Monday was my first trip into SIM LIM SQUARE! I
know, i know, many of you guys would be thinking, "grace where have
you been? So sua ku!" I admit I am. But well, better late than never
right? =0

Why was I there?
Met Daniel during his lunch break so he could help me purchase a
webcam so that i could bring it with me. I was a little early (but
there was some communication failure in between which resulted me in
only seeing Daniel half an hour later!) so I walked around. The place
is huge and full of (duh) electronics stuff.. I was pretty awed by
everything . how do you tell one shop from another? how do you know
you are getting the best deal? I have no clue. 6 levels in all, I
decided to explore on my own while waiting for Daniel. everyshop sold
pretty much the same stuff and pretty soon, my eyes glazed over..
these was too much gadgets for me!

Finally, I met him and off we went to grab a deal for me. We bought
this S$28 webcam by genius and then it was off to have lunch for two
very hungry people at the basement foodcourt. It was really nice
having lunch with Daniel, getting suan-ed by him (thanks ah.. =) ) i
didnt to go toward bras besar after that and Daniel's workplace is
just next to it (Odeon Towers) so cool! Just followed him there not
knowing how to get there myself.

and it was during this journey that I must proclaim to you guys: DO
NOT BELIEVE DANIEL WHEN HE SAYS HE WORKS VERY NEAR SIM LIM SQ! IT's
FAR! =) I thought he worked like a couple of buildings away or
somethig, but in actual fact, it's like a few streets away. I told
him, 'It's far leh! , you call this near?" and all he could do was
smile at me. hahaha...

Well, irregardless of all that, Thanks bro for helping me and giving
me all that advice on the internet charges etc. I'm still blur but i
have a better idea thanks to you! =) You're a great friend. will keep
in mind your repayment mode yeah? and dun fish! =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha it IS near... 2 junctions away only :)