Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I, me, myself

I, Me, Myself

I dunno how much of this i agree with. Some of the descriptions that people have said about me were so suprising. I didnt realise that they thought of me that way.

Arena

(known to self and others)

dependable, friendly, observant, sensible

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

able, accepting, adaptable, brave, calm, caring, cheerful, complex, confident, dignified, energetic, giving, happy, helpful, idealistic, independent, intelligent, introverted, kind, logical, loving, mature, modest, organised, patient, quiet, reflective, relaxed, religious, searching, self-conscious, silly, spontaneous, trustworthy, warm, wise

Façade

(known only to self)

extroverted

Unknown

(known to nobody)

bold, clever, ingenious, knowledgeable, nervous, powerful, proud, responsive, self-assertive, sentimental, shy, sympathetic, tense, witty

All Percentages

able (6%) accepting (13%) adaptable (13%) bold (0%) brave (6%) calm (6%) caring (6%) cheerful (6%) clever (0%) complex (20%) confident (13%) dependable (20%) dignified (6%) energetic (6%) extroverted (0%) friendly (46%) giving (6%) happy (6%) helpful (13%) idealistic (6%) independent (20%) ingenious (0%) intelligent (20%) introverted (6%) kind (26%) knowledgeable (0%) logical (13%) loving (13%) mature (6%) modest (6%) nervous (0%) observant (13%) organised (26%) patient (6%) powerful (0%) proud (0%) quiet (6%) reflective (13%) relaxed (6%) religious (20%) responsive (0%) searching (6%) self-assertive (0%) self-conscious (33%) sensible (46%) sentimental (0%) shy (0%) silly (6%) spontaneous (6%) sympathetic (0%) tense (0%) trustworthy (26%) warm (26%) wise (6%) witty (0%)

Created by the Interactive Johari Window on 15.3.2006, using data from 15 respondents.
You can make your own Johari Window, or view TanYingHuaGrace's full data.

No comments: