Held in church, SYC was a cosy crowd of about 50 this year. everyone got to know one another, through games, meal times and workshop sessions. I got to hang out with my gals a lot more and it was good fun!
Here are some photos.



"A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way?" --- Psalms 20:24
1 comment:
just for fun =p cuz u were singing it the day before camp...
"Jeremiah was a bullfrog, he was a good friend of mine.
I never understood a single word he said but I helped him drink his whine.
He always had some mighty fine wine.
Sing it Joy to the world...all the boys and girls
now , joy to the fishies in the deep blue sea and joy to you and me.
And if i were the king of the world , i tell you what i would do. I'd throw away the cars and the bars in the world and id make sweet love to you.
Sing it now : Joy the the world , all the boys and girls , joy to the fishies in the deep blue sea , joy to you and me.
Yah know I love the ladies , love to have my fun ... Im a hard knock flyer and a rainbow rider ... a strait shootin son of a gun , i said a strait shootin sun of a gun.
Joy to the world , all the boys and girls , joy to all the fishes in the deep blue sea , joy to you and me."
Post a Comment