Thursday, January 29, 2004

now how's that for a comeback? Two times in a day i am updating my blog!

Well, actually i feel kindda guilty so since I had literally nothing to do today, why not write more?

1st time I'm back so early from school so kind of slacking right now... .. Such a wet day and all, really just great to laze around at home.
Today, i met new people which was kind of fun and cool since I have not been making much new friends nowadays. Actually they are Ee Wah's Arts friends but I had lunch with them today and got to know them. Nice bunch with interesting names I must say but lets not get started again on that yah ? (right eewah?)

You know what's the difference between a Sci student and an Arts student? The ability to write, crap, put it in whatever way you want. During lunch, one of the conversational topic was how Eewah's friend couldnt limit his essay length. He already has 600 ++ words and he is not even done yet! Wow, i thought to myself, " how did he even crap out 600 words?"
When i have to complete art module essays, i also find myself selecting the "Select All" button and hitting the "Word Count" button hoping that I would have met the min word limit. And here, he is trying to limit his word limit.

Amazing.

While on the subject on modules, Perfumes and Cosmetics ( this module i am taking) is pretty cool you know. A little boring at times but interesting in general. You guys should try taking it someday. (Guys as in everyone in general)

I forgot! one of my friends got talent scouted by Stef Sun when he was singing in school! wow isnt that cool?
Really happy for him.. way to go!

Well, all goes well today. And tomrrow is another day. Getting my photos tomorrow so that's something to look forward to. Hopefully i will be able to figure out how to post photos here so that i may show you all some.

Fav Album: Corrine May (local singer)

No comments: