to those who are new to this blog, welcome welcome!
So what have you guys been up to?
I just heard from Janice that she dyed her hair too! Science girls are really catching up to our fellow Arts gals!
Haha.
Well, this week seemed to fly by so quickly, what with church carolling practice 2x a week, and the occasional Chorale practices that we have before our performances. Didnt spend much time stoning this week, somthing which I would have loved to do.
Well, will be off to PGP tomorrow evening instead of monday morning cos we have a final practice in the evening which would lasts till about 10pm. Instead of coming back all the way to east, it makes more sense just to move in the night before.
Will still be contactable though.
Oh yeah. I watched "Elves" on Thursday. It's pretty cutsie but interesting. Will Farell is hilarious. At a height of 1.9-something m tall, the director really emphasised the height difference between a human and an elf.
Really colourful and good for many laughs
The next show I am hoping to catch is Love Actually, the British Film starring many leading British actors. Colin Firth is acting in it, so I am going to watch it but less bimbotic, its because British films are really witty and have more substance than American romantic comedies. Its true, go watch it. Just love the way they always play with the language.
But when am I going to watch it?
To eewah: are you free to meet up? We have a date cum teaching session on how to make a web page remember?
To Yuru: eh, when are you coming back? and for how long will you be in Singpapore? so that we can catch you in between your holidays.
Well, Cheerios!
enjoy your holidays before exam results come out!
Saturday, December 06, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment