Tue, my Favourite day of the weekdays! why? School dismisses at 12 pm! After 4 consecutive hours of LSM lectures!
This is also my slackest dress sense day where anything goes!
Tuesday's outfit = My brown auntie plastic frames + T-shirt (one of my many camp t-shirts) + shorts/bermudas + slippers (pink or blue)
Haha..
Anyway, this week is going to be all about studying for me i guess, what with 4 test coming up next week... urgh. Bahasa Indo, Financial Survival Kit, Experimental Biochemistry and Metabolism and Regulation.
Thankfully, this week has started out pretty fine since I have not been wasting much time.
Yesterday, I had my last Grade 6 theory lesson at my music teacher's place. Usually we would meet at YMS - Young Musicians Society at Waterloo street but he wanted to cook for us so that was a treat!
I got to see what a budding talent invests in. ... CDs + books and ... more CDs + books. you should have guessed it.
The interesting thing is that even though he is a great pianist/composer/arranger, he has a terrible hi-fi set and a KOREAN piano that has a broken high G string.
Now for those non-pianist out there, this might not seem strange. but it suprised me. I always had the impression that pianist, or any musician for that matter would be paticular about his instrument. How can one survive on a lousy piano and a dying hi fi set? but he seems to get by.
Now that my music lessons have ended, i would one more free night! =) I glad for the extra time of watching tv? or studying? haha, who knows. ...
3pm today:
Baked cookies, those ready made kind you buy off the shelf. A little sweet but on the whole not bad. I actually placed them in little ball-like shapes but it turned out to be one whole blop! opps. but still edible anyway.
why?
Was making them for Gen who is my public pal ! This is a game the youth camp committe (which i am part of) is playing. We are suppose to show love to one another by different means so I decided to do something sweet (both literally and metaphorically.. is that the word? )
Yeap. thats my day.. more studying later.. no giving of tution tonight though cos Louis wants to postpone it.. that boy... well, till next time then.
Tuesday, October 28, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment