I thought, "thank you God! it's happening! the Circle Line and next time i will be able to get to work easily.." But my hopes were dashed when I saw the front page news the next day, announcing the opening of 5 Circle Line MRT Stations. Of which none are immediately beneficial to me at this point in time. Disappointment.
Cos one of my main concerns for my future is transportation and its inaccessibility. I guess I should not complain not whine but instead of at it from a different perspective that God has actually prepared me for inconvenience during those 2 years in Melbourne with its transportation system.
I know that God has my interest at heart. so i'm going to keep hoping.
Just like other issues in life where are beyond one's control, like economic crisis, natural disasters, how people react and respond etc. I'm flabbergasted and left completely not understanding the situation that presents me. But over the past two years, I have learnt too that God is in control and that while I may not understand the reason or completely agree with the way things go, He is in control and He knows the bigger picture. All I got to do is,
Trust and follow the little guidences that He gives me step by step.
No comments:
Post a Comment